Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Cindy Fahnestock-Schafer : Marketing, Writing, Podcasting and Social Media Expert

Marketing:

I have over 3 decades of marketing experience. I do full time marketing and promotions for Big Fat Daddy's,   He has been on national TV and in over 250 publications from books to blogs. I handle all his social media. 


Big Fat Daddy's


Writing , Blog Content, Articles on the Web: 

One of my websites, RetroChalet's Melmac Central blog is one of the best resources on vintage melmac dinnerware and has had over a million visitors.  

Retro Chalet Website

Examples of Articles on the Web:

Bear Spirit Mountain, West Virginia

Baltimore's Pit Beef Dry Rub Recipe

How to Take Good Photos (Successful Selling on Etsy)

How to Sell Vintage on Etsy 

I write about anything that inspires me, and also am a published book author. 


Podcasting: 

I host three podcasts.  They are below. 


Best Vintage Podcast


Paranormal Chalet Podcast: Ghostly Investigations and Unexplained HappeningsNature Chalet Podcast




Business Enquiries only:
410.908.9241

No comments:

Post a Comment